From: Sept 2011
§ 1 Scope
(0) The World web site Fishing Guide (WFG) is a division of the company from Heiko Özaykut, Langenbeckstrasse 2, 65189 Wiesbaden.
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all business between WFG and its customers, as defined at the date the contract was made. All services will given based on this agreement.
(2) WFG provides worldwide free entries for fishing guides to a specialized search engine for finding and connecting with fishing guides worldwide. These entries will take place on request or when we meet them in research. We do want to give the visitor of this website the possibilltiy to search for and find fishing guides worldwide. If you do not want to be listed here, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be removed out of the index.
(3) WFG offers the customers (fishing guides) also extended, paid search entries so guides can present their services on the WFG website in order to make the own services more known and gain new customers. In addition, there is also a possibility to book advertising for the own company on WFG.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) address entries in the search directory and advertising placement on the WFG Website on computers accessible via the Internet is a non-binding invitation for the customer to purchase these products.
(2) When the customer sends us a filled out order-form via the Internet via e-mail, or by phone, fax, or via other communication channels, he makes a binding offer to enter into a contract with WFG. The customer receives a confirmation of order receipt by e-mail in which the ordering information is listed. This order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but will only inform the customer that the order was received by WFG.
(3) The contract with WFG is formed when WFG accepts. WFG then creates the desired address entry on the website or –If advertisung is concerned – puts the banner(s) into the space booked on the website.
(4) If WFG cannot accept the order of the customer, the customer will be informed about the unavailability. Payments already made by the customer will be refunded immediately.
(5) WFG saves the contract text and sends the customer the order information by e-mail and, upon request, a copy of the WFG order data.
§ 3 Contract Extension / Termination
(1) An extended Adressentry can be booked at any time. When the time of the booking of the entry runs out (6 or 12 month) the contract extends automatically for the same time, if not previously terminated.
(2) Banners / Advertising entries will get booked for a specific time and will not be extended automatically except this was settled before.
(3) Termination of contract is possible at any time. Open amounts out of the contract time will be
refunded to the customer. If that is in the middle of a month, the full month will be calculated.
§ 4 Delivery, shipping costs
(1) WFG is entitled to partial deliveries and partial settlements, provided that this is reasonable for the customer. If partial deliveries are carried out by WFG, WFG takes the costs. On any delays in delivery, the customer is informed immediately.
(2) There are no shipping costs
(3) If the customer orders a service from outside Germany, (address entry / banners, etc) he must follow the relevant legal rules. WFG will not be responsible for improper practices of the customer and does not take any liability on that. The customer is responsible for the proper payment of the necessary Tariff and fees.
§ 5 Due date, payment and retention of title
(1) WFG accepts advance payment or credit card / Paypal (if in use) The invoice will be send by e-mail.
(2) The purchase price is to be paid with invoicing. If you pay by direct debit or credit card, the payment will deducted at the day of invoicing.
(3) WFG reserves the right, particularly in cases in which there are unpaid bills at the time of the orders already in the dunning run, to demand an advance payment of the contract value. The same applies if the value of all contracts that exceed the sum of outstanding invoices or placed orders already delivered at the time a new order, an amount of 200.00 EUR. A request to pay in advance will receive in addition, each customer, whose credits reach 30 percent of the total invoice volume or exceed. The order will be processed after receipt of payment.
(4) The customer is entitled to compensation only if and insofar as his counterclaims have been established, undisputed or acknowledged by WFG. To exercise a lien, the customer is only entitled to if his claim is based on the same contract.
(5) Until full payment the delivered goods remain the property of WFG
§ 5 Prices
All prices include applicable sales tax.
§ 6 Withdrawal
You can cancel your contract / order within 14 days without giving any reasons in text form (eg letter, e-mail).
Please send The cancellation to:
Tel: +49 174 4444719
In the case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) are to be given back.
If you cannot you give us back the received uses (eg. advantages), or if the products are given back in a lesser condition as before you have to give us Indemnification according to value. For the deterioation of the thing you have to give us compensation as far as the Indemnification according to value is based on a use of the thing which goes beyond the test of the characteristics and functioning. The term "examination of the characteristics and operation" means the testing and evaluation of the current item, as it is about in the store and customary. Transportable items are to be returned at our [costs and risk. Not parcel things are picked up.]
Obligations to reimburse payments must be made within 30 days. The time limit begins for you when you send your cancellation for us upon receipt.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the costs of return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the item to be returned of not exceeding 40 euros Otherwise, the return is free of charge. Goods, here it is not possible to transport by parcel are beeing picked up by us. Obligation to fullfillment of payment are to be carried out within 30 days.
The time limit begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us upon receipt.
End of withdrawal
§ 7 Warranty
(1) WFG will care for any defects that are present at the handover of the goods or act in accordance with statutory provisions. For contracts with consumers, according to § 13 BGB is, the warranty period is 2 years from delivery of goods.
(2) For orders from customers who are according to § 14 BGB entrepreneurs, the warranty period is limited to one year.
§ 8 Liability
WFG excludes liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided that this does not affect any warranties or contractual obligations, i.e. Obligations, which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and the compliance of contractors regularly relies upon and where it does not in injury to life, limb or health. Claims under the Product Liability Act are not touched. The same applies for any of our agents.
§ 9 Data Protection
(1) WFG is committed to treat the personal information of customers for the data protection regulations. Details can be found in the data protection information.
(2) If you want to have your personal data deleted, please contact World Fishing Guide
§ 10 addresses
(1) Contracting party of this web page:
Tel: +49 174 4444 719
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) This Contract conclusion is made in German and English. The legal relationships of clients and WFG is governed by German law. If the customer is Consumer the right of the residence of the customer can be applicable, provided that it is mandatory consumer law.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, Berlin is the exclusive venue for all claims in connection with the business relationship.
(3) If one or more provisions of these terms and conditions, wholly or partly be ineffective or lose their legal validity later, the validity of the terms and conditions in general shall otherwise not be affected.
From: Sept 2011